Click here to go to the Zelda Ocarina of Time
Nintendo 64, N64 Game Cheats
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Also known as: Zelda no Densetsu - Alt. name: Zelda OOT
- After you have seen Princess Zelda, go to Lon Lon Ranch and enter the door to your left. You will find Talon asleep with three Cucoos on him. Move all the other Cucoos between the stairs and the table. Do not wake Talon up until after you have gotten the Cucoos down to at least three. Then, wake him up and play his game. He will send the Cucoos that had been on him over to where the others were. Pick them all up and he will give you a bottle filled with Lon Lon milk.
- Find all seven of the Cucoos in Kakariko Village, put them in the pen next to the red-haired woman, and talk to her. She will thank you for getting them back by rewarding you with the second bottle.
- After you win the scale from the Zora at the waterfall, dive through the underwater gate that is in front of the waterfall. You will be transported to Lake Hylia. The third bottle will be near one of the rock peaks to your right. It will have a note in it. When you find it, bring it to the Zora King. He will thank you for bringing him the note by giving you the bottle.
- The last bottle is obtained after you become an adult. You will need your bow and Epona. Ride around Hyrule Field and you will notice ten white Poes. Shoot them and scoop them up in bottles. You will learn that they are called Big Poes. Bring them to the man that runs the ghost shop. He will give you the last bottle after you have brought him all ten.
- Go to Zora's Domain as a child and use an empty bottle to catch a fish. Then, quickly replace the bottle to any item you want to turn into a bottle before you get the fish and that item will turn into a bottle. You can do this with any item. If the trick fails, just release the fish and try it again.
- Go to any fairy's fountain as young or adult Link. Equip an empty bottle in the C-Right, C-Left, or C-Down position. Swing your empty bottle while attempting to catch a fairy. About half way through the swing, press Start and equip any item you want in place of the empty bottle. Return to the game and if done correctly, your item will turn into a bottled fairy on the C-button icons when Link holds up the bottle. You can do this as many times as needed with any item as desired. Note: These bottles can only hold Blue Fire, Bottled Bug, Fish, and Bottled Fairies. They will not hold Poes, Milk, or potions that must be bought.
The Fifth Bottle: Get Biggoron's sword with the claim check. Go to a Fairy fountain as an adult with an empty bottle. Swing the bottle, and pause the game half way through the swing. Place the claim check in the same spot as the bottle. The claim check with become, a fifth bottle. It may take a few tries, but when you get out the claim check, pressing the C button that it is on may help.
The Sixth Bottle: There is a sixth bottle that can be obtained. Do the same thing as when getting the Biggoron sword, but as a child. You have to use the mask of truth.
All Zelda Ocarina of Time Cheats, Hints and info submitted by: Click
Click here to go to the Zelda Ocarina
of Time Cheats Main
Pro Action Replay, Game Shark cheat device codes? Check Here
Log a request for cheats and hints for this game. Click Here
Want to read reviews of this and other N64 games? Check Here
Find the best deal: check availability of this and other games
Was this page useful to you? YES /